- Sort by Default Order
This mini map of the Anne Beadell Highway shows detailed road and track information and features points of interest explained with information of historical and tourist nature. Features:
- Unique number coding system links points of interest on the face of each outback map to text on reverse side.
- Historical and Exploration related information provided with most maps. Explorers tracks are shown on most maps.
- Help boxes on the map contain information gained from the author's experiences in the area.
- Permit information and important phone numbers included where known.
- Important travel information relating to 4WD, Camping and Caravanning is included.
- Most tracks are checked with GPS and laptop computer.
- Westprint Maps are specially folded for ease of use in vehicles.
- Westprint Maps are progressively revised and include Grid Lines for GPS referencing and numbered GPS locations list.
Map 17: Portland Apollo Bay •Portland Harbour •Portland Offshore •West Coast, Cape Otway to Cape Patton •Yambuk to Discovery Bay
Aquaracks (pairs)Aquaracks are the simplest, strongest and most versatile storage rack you can find. They can accommodate virtually any paddle craft on the market and allow for storage or display at almost any angle without causing damage. They are a great way to display your kayaks in-store or store your boats in the garage at home!
- Easy to install (mounting hardware & instructions included)
- Strongest, most versatile rack on the market today
- Specially designed padded arms prevent damage
- Great for indoor or outdoor applications
- Capacity: 175lb / 80kg
The Aquaracks SM take up half the vertical wall space of the original! Still packed with all the same great features and with a heafty capacity of up to 110lb / 50kg. Designed to store or display smaller boats, the new Aquaracks SMs are perfect for whitewater or play boats, lightweight composites, smaller touring kayaks and rowing shells.
- Use only half the vertical space of the standard Aquaracks
- Same great features as the original
- Capacity: 110lb / 50kg
Size Capacity Original 80kg Small 50kg
Who wants to catch a Murray Cod?? YES - then this is the ultimate BIG COD attractor lure for you!! Incredible action from a new type of Soft Plastic...Formula X! This new Formula X plastic is softer and tougher than traditional soft plastic. It is the ultimate soft bait material.
The Australia Easy Read Road & 4WD Atlas features Australia-wide atlas mapping, detailed city maps and a dedicated 4WD map section at an enlarged size for easy reading. Pinpointed on the atlas mapping are the points of interest that matter to tourers, including camping and rest areas, caravan parks, 24-hour fuel, roadhouses, overnight camps and more.An additional 4WD map section includes mapping of Cape York, Fraser Island, the Top End, the Kimberley, the Pilbara, Central Australia, High Country Victoria and the Flinders Ranges, while city and suburbs maps, distance grids, a national park guide and a complete index are also included to simplify trip planning and navigation.