ULURU, KATA TJUTU AND WATARRAKA
or 4 fortnightly payments of $1.75 with More info
This map includes Ayers Rock (Uluru), the Olgas (Kata Tjuta) and Kings Canyon (Watarrka), it features a detailed road map as well as National Park maps, walking maps full cour photographs and cultural, historical and tourist information.
- Unique number coding system links points of interest on the face of each outback map to text on reverse side.
- Historical and Exploration related information provided with most maps. Explorers tracks are shown on most maps.
- Help boxes on the map contain information gained from the author's experiences in the area.
- Permit information and important phone numbers included where known.
- Important travel information relating to 4WD, Camping and Caravanning is included.
- Most tracks are checked with GPS and laptop computer.
- Westprint Maps are specially folded for ease of use in vehicles.
- Westprint Maps are progressively revised and include Grid Lines for GPS referencing and numbered GPS locations list.
Outback Australia is one of the world's unique regions and this map has been designed to enhance your enjoyment of it.